The Myer’s Cocktail is named for the late John Myers, M.D., a Maryland physician who used intravenous injections of nutrients to treat many health conditions. Conditions that have responded positively to the Myer’s cocktail treatment include sinus and respiratory tract infections, asthma, migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, and depression.
This blend is loaded with nutrients and offers the most “bang for your buck.”
Mobile Myer's Cocktail IV Therapy
Our most popular blend
- LR-IV fluid with electrolytes
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
Recommend: Zofran (for nausea), Extra Fluid, Toradol (anti-inflammatory)
$195 / Session
- Non-Member Price
Member Myer's Cocktail
$156 / Session
- Member Price
Myer's Cocktail IV Therapy Scottsdale
Our most popular IV blend, The Myer’s Cocktail, is named for the late John Myers, M.D., a Maryland physician who used intravenous injections of nutrients to treat many health conditions. Conditions that responded positively to Myer’s Cocktail treatments include sinus and respiratory tract infections, asthma, migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, and depression.
The Myer’s Cocktail is our most balanced, “bang for your buck” IV blend. The nutrients and doses in this cocktail were chosen for their many positive effects, including increasing energy, reducing inflammation throughout the body, boosting the immune system, supporting the nervous system, and more. IV nutrients are approximately 95% bioavailable to your cells. The cells keep what they need and the rest is sent out through your urinary system.
The Myer’s Cocktail contains:
- Electrolyte fluid (LR): Sodium, potassium, and Calcium just as in your bloodstream. Electrolytes lead to effective hydration by causing the body to hold onto fluid better than plain water.
- Zinc: Supports the immune system, aids in wound healing, regulates insulin levels, and combats viruses. Boosts mental performance, helps fight skin concerns, delays the progression of macular degeneration, and helps balance hormones.
- B-Complex (Vitamins B1/2/3/5/6): Helps maintain a healthy immune system, supports mental clarity, boosts metabolism, converts food to energy, aids in the production of red and white blood cells, supports healthy skin, hair, and nails, and aids in DNA production.
- B12: Increases red blood cell counts, treats pernicious anemia, improves heart health by decreasing homocysteine levels, increases energy levels, supports brain and eye health, helps prevent osteoporosis, improves depression and eye health, and regulates circadian rhythm
- Magnesium: Relaxes muscles and helps control blood sugar, essential for heart rhythm, helps Zinc be more effective, aids in migraine treatment, relaxes airways, can help lower blood pressure, treats constipation, and strengthens bones.
- Vitamin C: Boosts the immune system, helps fight infection, has antioxidant properties, increases iron absorption, decreases inflammation in the body, balances hormone levels, increases collagen, and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Glutathione: Is coined the Master Antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory effects, supports healthy skin, decreases oxidative stress, detoxifies the liver, has anti-aging effects, and has been shown to decrease viral replication rates.
If you have been wanting to try IV Nutrient therapy for general health and wellness but don’t know which blend to choose, starting with a Myer’s Cocktail IV is perfect for you!